2014 was an eventful year. I thought I’d put together a list of the top 10 most popular posts of 2014, assessed by page views.
You might have read a few of these before, but I encourage you to browse through the list. You would’ve had to do some digging in the archives to find some of them.
Starting with the highest viewed post:
- Guns in Fiction With Larry Correia
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dialogue Tags
- How to Kill Adverbs and Adjectives
- Avoiding First Chapter Blunders
- Showing vs. Telling
- How the Seven-Point Story Structure Can Help Your Writing
- How to Have Stronger Character Beginnings
- How to Defeat Your Writer’s Block
- Making Promises to Your Readers
- What to Avoid with Internal Monologue
I want to thank every one of my readers. I appreciate every time you load one of my pages. Stay tuned for some great articles, interviews, critiques, quotes, inspiration, and writing prompts for 2015!
Be sure to stop by the Writer’s Toolbox for free, useful tools that no author should go without. If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing via email to have future ones emailed to you. Image courtesy of Andres Nieto Porras via Flickr, Creative Commons.