Happy Summer Everyone! Today is the official first day of summer, even though many of us have felt it before now. As we all dust off our beach towels and sunscreen, I thought it would be fun to have a top 5 list of the articles on this blog. The criteria is based on page views by you all, fair reader.
Starting with the most popular:
- (#1) Top 10 Best Book Opening Lines
- (#2) Why So Many People Write at Starbucks
- (#3) 5 Ways to Stretch Your Word Count
- (#4) 10 Commonly Misused Words in Writing
- (#5) What to Do After the First Draft
- (#6) Should You Write Third Person Omniscient?
- (#7) The 6 Things I Learned After Publishing My First Book
- (#8) The Difference Between Stories and Novels
- (#9) 6 Tips For Using Beta Readers
- (#10) Finding Your Writing Voice
If there’s any that you haven’t viewed, give them a read! Thank you all for your continued readership.
Check out just a few Amazon review quotes for Unknown Sender.
- “If you’re looking for a great short story where the ending isn’t exactly what you thought it would be, you’ve found it.”
- “Short stories are not my usual preference, but this one is a very worthwhile read. I’d recommend Unknown Sender.”
- “Unknown Sender is a novelette that will leave you shocked and begging for more as you read.”
- “…it genuinely kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to read more, which is perhaps the best compliment I can give to an author. For 99 cents it’s an absolute steal.”