Hello readers and writers! If you haven’t been to the Writer’s Toolbox page in a while, I wanted to let you know about some recent additions and improvements. Since the last time I’ve made an announcement about this page, I have added 15 new resources, all with links for your convenience. With so many tools at your fingertips, you have only to save this one page in your bookmarks and come back to it as often as you like.
To give a sampling of some of the new resources, here are a few of them:
- A service that puts you in touch with people most likely to review your books on Amazon
- An e-book rank tracker
- A free way to create a newsletter for your readers
- A directory of over 75 book review bloggers, where you can submit your indie or traditionally published book to
- A forum for authors and readers, full of self-publishing tips
- A website where you can create an audiobook for your e-book
- A book cover designer who is having a $10 USD sale through August 5th
Check out the Writer’s Toolbox page for all the listings. I hope you find it helpful.