I’m happy to announce our new initiative: A Writer’s Path Writers Club.
After looking at the writing market for years, I noticed a need for a Writers Club of this kind. Sure, there are Facebook groups, writers groups, etc., but there aren’t many associations that are more than just a gathering of writers.
I wanted to create a club where the sole purpose of it is to solve headaches for writers. Here are some of the headaches I’m looking to solve:
- It’s hard to find reviewers for my book
- Writing-related service providers (editors, book cover designers, etc.) are expensive
- I don’t know if my writing is good enough and I need feedback
- I need more promotion for my book
- I don’t know if my blurb or summary is good enough
- Not enough readers know my book exists
- I don’t know enough about what other successful authors have done to be successful
- I don’t know if my book cover encourages readers to purchase it
No time commitment. Maximum value.
And of course, there are fun stuff to be had too, such as giveaways and contests. Here’s the full list of benefits you’ll receive by joining the Writers Club.
- Discounts from writer-related service providers, such as editors, book cover designers, proofreading services, ghostwriters, social media marketing, book advertising, template design, audio book narration, and more.
- Free book editing provided by a professional freelance editing service.
- Free blurb coaching provided by a professional coaching service.
- Free book promotion on A Writer’s Path blog (25,000 subscribers), such as Author Spotlight posts and “Book of the Month” posts. Every post generates a social media shout-out to my Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Tumblr, and Google+ account (total of 12,900 followers).
- Exclusive articles not seen on the A Writer’s Path blog.
- Help to find you reviewers and critique partners (optional).
- A free copy of my eBook, The Idea Factory: 1,000 Story Ideas & Writing Prompts to Find Your Next Bestseller. ($2.99 value)
- Free critique of your book summaries and book covers (optional).
- Insider tips from published authors in short, bite-sized articles.
- Links to free books normally at full price.
- Opportunities to show off your book to the other members.
- Exclusive author interviews.
And exclusively for you all, if you join in the next week (now through the end of September 2017), you’ll receive a free promotional tweet for your book (example here). To receive it, send me an internal message within the Writers Club once you’ve joined and give me the promo code BT4E92 .
Fast-track your writing progress. Be a part of something. Join a Writer’s Path Writers Club.