Advertise Your Book or Service
A Writer’s Path is open for people/companies to advertise their books or services. I’m also accepting advertisements on The Book Review Directory .
Some background about this website:
- Created in 2014; see the top left for the current number of subscribers
- It’s backed up by my Twitter account, currently over 12,600 followers and a bit of a following on Facebook (I much prefer Twitter)
- It’s periodically featured by Flipboard, other authors, and recently by Amazon KDP’s Facebook page.
- Daily posts
- The highest day’s stat was 2,693 page views. At last count, the total number of visitors is over 211,000, and the total page views is over 480,000.
Option A: Paid post content, including (only regarding books):
- Two permanent posts on A Writer’s Path, both featuring your book and include purchasing links.
- Two social media shout-outs featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Tumblr, and Google+.
- Starting at $5 for 2 posts. Click here for more information.
Option B: Sidebar advertisements, including (regarding books or service advertisements):
- A 4 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page and post (see either side of this page for examples).
- Starting at $20 for 6 months. Click here for more information.
Option C, hosted on our sister site, The Book Review Directory: Editorial Review for your self-published or traditionally published book (only regarding books):
- Our editorial staff will read your book in-full.
- We will write a professional, Editorial Review of your book, including quotes you can use for Editorial Reviews on Amazon, book cover jackets, etc.
- If you like your Editorial Review, we will post it on BRD, including a purchase link.
- The post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Google+.
- This option is best classified as mostly service/part book promotion. Starting at $45. Click here for more information.
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan Lanz knows what writers need most — exposure, exposure, exposure —and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of Oil & Water
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
“Advertising on A Writer’s Path has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah