A Writer’s Path is open for people/companies to advertise their books or services. I’m also accepting advertisements on The Book Review Directory.
Some background about this website:
- Created in 2014; see the top left for the current number of subscribers.
- It’s backed up by AWP’s Twitter account, currently over 12,000 followers.
- It’s periodically featured by Flipboard, other authors, and recently by Amazon KDP’s Facebook page.
- Every other day posts.
- At last count, the total number of visitors is over 297,000, and the total page views is over 620,000.
Option A: Sidebar advertisements, including (regarding books or service advertisements):
- A 4 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page and post (see the two right sidebars of this page for examples).
- Starting at $25. Click here for more information.
Option B, hosted on our sister site, The Book Review Directory: Editorial Review for your self-published or traditionally published book (only regarding books):
- Our editorial staff will read your book in-full.
- We will write a professional, Editorial Review of your book, including quotes you can use for Editorial Reviews on Amazon, book cover jackets, etc.
- If you like your Editorial Review, we will post it on BRD, including a purchase link.
- The post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
- This option is best classified as mostly service/part book promotion. Starting at $60. Click here for more information.
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan Lanz knows what writers need most — exposure, exposure, exposure —and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of Oil & Water
“I’ve used both the longer editorial and the paid display ad services and have found everything AWP does to be exceptional and well worth the money. I’m very pleased with the end result. I highly recommend AWP to all authors and readers, and will use again. 5 out of 5 stars, no doubt.” – M.J. Roberts, author of Rock Hard: Chord Brothers Series
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
“Advertising on A Writer’s Path has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah