A Writer’s Path is open for people/companies to advertise their books or services. We’re also accepting advertisements on The Book Review Directory.
Some background about this website:
- Created in 2014; see the top left for the current number of subscribers.
- It’s backed up by AWP’s Twitter account, currently over 12,000 followers.
- It’s periodically featured by Flipboard, other authors, and recently by Amazon KDP’s Facebook page.
- Every other day posts.
- At last count, the total number of visitors is over 300,000, and the total page views is over 625,000.
Option A: Sidebar advertisements (regarding books or service advertisements):
- A 4 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page and post (see the two right sidebars of this page for examples).
- Click the header for more information.
Option B: Sponsored posts to feature your book (only regarding books):
- Choose from 4 different types of sponsored posts on this website to feature your book
- The entire post is exclusively about your book. Your book won’t get buried under a dozen others within the same post, like it might with some other services in the marketplace.
- Your post includes a purchase link so readers can acquire it
- There is no requirement for your book to be priced a certain amount (e.g. no free or $0.99 price requirement)
- You receive a longer area to showcase a sample/excerpt of your book than most other services
- Our sponsored posts featuring your book are shareable via social media, whereas most other services (especially the newsletter based ones) are not
- The author receives long-term benefit of their sponsored post even after the initial posting, as readers still find the post via search results and The Book Review Directory’s website archive tool
- The post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr
- Starting at just $4.50 per post
- Click the header link for more information (hosted on our sister website, The Book Review Directory)
Option C: Editorial Review for your self-published or traditionally published book (only regarding books):
- Our editorial staff will read your book in-full.
- We will write a professional, Editorial Review of your book, including quotes you can use for Editorial Reviews on Amazon, book cover jackets, etc.
- If you like your Editorial Review, we will post it on BRD, including a purchase link.
- The post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
- Click the header for more information (hosted on our sister site, The Book Review Directory)
“Deciding to set up promotion posts with AWP/BRD was a no-brainer. Not only are they easy to work with, the options they offer ensured I got a post that best matched my needs. I’ve been impressed with this website for a while and have seen the interaction that happens here. I had no doubt my content would be noticed.” -Allison Maruska, author of The Fourth Descendant
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan Lanz knows what writers need most — exposure, exposure, exposure —and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of Oil & Water
“I’ve used both the longer editorial and the paid display ad services and have found everything AWP does to be exceptional and well worth the money. I’m very pleased with the end result. I highly recommend AWP to all authors and readers, and will use again. 5 out of 5 stars, no doubt.” – M.J. Roberts, author of Rock Hard: Chord Brothers Series
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
“Advertising on A Writer’s Path has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah