A Writer’s Path is open for people/companies to advertise their books or services.
Some background about this website:
- Created in 2014; see the top left for the current number of subscribers.
- It’s backed up by AWP’s Twitter account, currently over 11,000 followers.
- It’s periodically featured by Flipboard, other authors, and once by Amazon KDP’s Facebook page.
- Frequent posts.
- At last count, the total number of visitors is over 380,000, and the total page views is over 750,000.
Option A: Sidebar advertisements (regarding books or service advertisements):
- A 4 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page and post (see the two right sidebars of this page for examples).
- Click the header for more information.
“Deciding to set up promotion posts with AWP was a no-brainer. Not only are they easy to work with, the options they offer ensured I got a post that best matched my needs. I’ve been impressed with this website for a while and have seen the interaction that happens here. I had no doubt my content would be noticed.” -Allison Maruska, author of The Fourth Descendant
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan Lanz knows what writers need most—exposure, exposure, exposure—and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of Oil & Water
“I’ve used both the longer editorial and the paid display ad services and have found everything AWP does to be exceptional and well worth the money. I’m very pleased with the end result. I highly recommend AWP to all authors and readers, and will use again. 5 out of 5 stars, no doubt.” – M.J. Roberts, author of Rock Hard: Chord Brothers Series
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
“Advertising on A Writer’s Path has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah