The book cover is usually the deciding factor on whether someone either clicks or picks up the book to consider purchasing it. It’s a decision not to take lightly.
[Full disclosure: the book covers along the two right sidebars are not my designs. They are authors who advertise on this website.]
If you’re looking for my premade book covers, and not custom book cover design, click here.
What you’ll receive:
- An exclusive book cover: Once a book cover is sold, it is not resold.
- Quality: My book covers are made in Photoshop and offered at a high quality 300 dpi.
- Worry-free stock images: With my service, you don’t have to worry about where the stock photo images came from. They’re all purchased and licensed properly, so everything is buttoned-up to allow you to focus on what’s most important: your story getting out into the world. There are no additional fees for the stock images—they’re included in the price. Some cut-rate cover design services illegally use copyrighted images to save money, and that’s not a situation any author wants to deal with a few months after publishing.
- Quick turnaround: Within 7 days of payment via a Paypal invoice (payable by any major credit card or Paypal transfer), I’ll have a batch of book covers to offer you. You pick whichever one of the batch you want.
- A real person: I don’t outsource any of my book covers, so 100% of what you see, I personally make. This means you won’t have to talk through anyone to speak with the designer. I handle everything from customer service to invoicing to design.
- Cost savings: Most major book cover design websites take 30% from the book cover designer as their listing/service fee. Nothing wrong with that, but it does mean that those book cover designers have to raise their prices listed on the website in order to make the same amount. Because I own and run this website, obviously I don’t charge myself a listing fee; therefore, I’m able to charge less for my covers and pass the savings on to you.
If you don’t like the batch of book covers I show you, you pay nothing. No deposit required. So, either you receive a book cover design you’re completely happy with, or you lose nothing.
Once you select the book cover design you want out of the batch I show you, I send you the Paypal invoice. Once that’s paid, I remove the watermarks and send you the final version.
- $95.00 for eBook only
- $145.00 for eBook and print
Here are a few samples of my work. Scroll to the bottom to fill out the order form to get started. (Click the sample covers to enlarge.)
Type in any comments/questions you have along the way.
I retain the right to feature completed/sold book covers as part of my portfolio, as well as displaying it as part of marketing for the book cover creation service. This serves both myself and the client, as it’s basically free advertising for their book. The book covers not selected by the client are sold as premade covers.