The book cover is usually the deciding factor on whether someone either clicks or picks up the book to consider purchasing it. It’s not a decision to take lightly.
If you’re looking for my premade book covers, and not custom book cover design, click here.
[Full disclosure: the book covers along the two right sidebars are not my designs. They are authors who advertise on the blog portion of this website. See below for my portfolio.]
“I couldn’t be happier with the cover A Writer’s Path Book Cover Design created. For less than half the cost of another designer I was considering, I have a cover that I can’t stop looking at! I can’t wait to share it with readers.” -Allison Maruska, author of Dreams of Justice
What you’ll receive:
- An exclusive book cover: Once a book cover is sold, it is not resold.
- Quality: My book covers are made in Photoshop and offered at a high quality 300 dpi.
- Worry-free stock images: With my service, you don’t have to worry about where the stock photo images came from. They’re all purchased and licensed properly, so everything is buttoned-up to allow you to focus on what’s most important: your story getting out into the world. There are no additional fees for the stock images—they’re included in the price. Some cut-rate cover design services illegally use copyrighted images to save money, and that’s not a situation any author wants to deal with a few months after publishing.
- Quick turnaround: Within 7 days of payment via a Paypal invoice (payable by any major credit card or Paypal transfer), I’ll offer you your choice of two book covers to choose from.
- A real person: I don’t outsource any of my book covers, so 100% of what you see, I personally make. This means you won’t have to talk through anyone to speak with the designer. I handle everything from customer service to invoicing to design.
- Cost savings: Most major book cover design websites take 30% from the book cover designer as their listing/service fee. Nothing wrong with that, but it does mean that those book cover designers have to raise their prices listed on the website in order to make the same amount. Because I own and run this website, obviously I don’t charge myself a listing fee; therefore, I’m able to charge less for my covers and pass the savings on to you.
- The care of a fellow author: Being an author, I know what it’s like to go through the process of publishing, and I feel having that experience puts me in a unique position to give the care your story deserves.
- No deposit required: Most other book cover design services require a deposit up-front, before they do any work, often non-refundable. I don’t require a deposit at all, so if you don’t like what I create for you, you lose nothing. You don’t pay a cent until you have a cover you’re thrilled with.
- Free advertising: All purchased covers are advertised on my sister website The Book Review Directory via a sponsored post to over 10,500 subscribers and a tweet to over 6,000 followers.
Once you select the book cover design, I send you the Paypal invoice. Once that’s paid, I remove the watermarks and send you the final version. Click here for FAQ.
“Working with Ryan on a custom cover design was delightfully easy! I was very impressed and pleased with the finished product.” – Andrea Lundgren, author of But Kisses Never Hurt Me
- $150.00 for eBook only
- $200.00 for eBook and print
“Authors who wish for a captivating and stunning book cover designed for them need look no further than Ryan. The final result was spectacular, and I look forward to working with him to present my next book to the world.” – Jeffrey A. Pitts, author of Hitwoman (click here for more testimonials)
Here are a few samples of my work. Scroll to the bottom to fill out the order form to get started. (Click the sample covers to enlarge.)
I retain the right to feature completed/sold book covers as part of my portfolio, as well as displaying it as part of marketing for the book cover creation service. This serves both myself and the client, as it’s basically free advertising for their book. The book covers not selected by the client are sold as premade covers.